September 8, 2008

My 27th birthday celebration

I thank God for my sweet husband, brother, and friends
who made my birthday a special day for me and my baby.
Thuan always has good reasons to celebrate that day.
And of course I enjoyed it.
Not like when I was in IGSL with ministry week,
I experienced a warm and pleasant day!

Thuan just came back from the youth service.

They had come very early to cook for the birthday celebration
and then they finished all the food themselves =(

Birthday wish, of course for our baby!

Birthday gifts, of course, all of them are clothes for Mommy!

Solo pose for birthday celebrant =)

As a mommy-to-be, I am expecting an exciting and fruitful (literally) year to come in life. All are entrusted in our heavenly Father's hand.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home