September 18, 2008

We met our baby today!

Today we had 4D ultrasound for our baby and here he is!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

I could not help myself from shouting as I was in ultrasound room and looking at my own baby on the screen. I was so happy! So much, so much..! He was moving. The doctor told me, "I want to capture a picture of his face but he keeps his hand moving over the face so it's hard. Your boy must be active." I totally agree with her because I used to feel his moves in my womb within this month. God is so awesome! How can He put a being, a person, an existence in me? Praise Him for His awesome and mighty work!

I have never seen such kind of expression in Thuan's face as he watched the disc when we reached home. That's why I cannot discribe but I know he is overjoyed and feel amazed! He was speechless in a while also.

The baby is really "alive" now I am feeling and experiencing.

I thank God for our baby. Thank Him for all. And thank to the technique which somehow brought joy and excitement in me.

PS: Daniel is Thuan's favourite character in the Bible (of course apart from Jesus) so he thought of naming our baby boy Daniel. It was before we prayed and decided a Vietnamese name for him. He is now Kairos.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home