March 27, 2010

Training & Practicing

This week, we started training our 4 disciples, 2 for Thuan and 2 for me, in our church planting team (we are 6 in all) and began demonstrating for them the gospel outline in our personal outreach time. It was exciting but nervous! Though I had been sharing the gospel for 10 years since I received Christ but to be an example for my students, I felt nervous and a bit pressure. It caused me to pray harder then. =) But it turned to good. Though the hearers did not respond to the call but they got a better understanding about the gospel. This is an exciting journey@! I am looking forward to the end of the training to see how God will bring people for us to share and how my disciples will grow and benefit in this.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home