March 20, 2010

The new and first-hand Experience

I heard many testimonies about people who came to Christ after joining Bible Study but we experienced that the first time in our life! I met Son in a business conference where I served as an interpreter. He came to me, wondering about my friendliness and warm look to people. I told him because I am a Christian! He came to my house sometimes and we sat and talked. He came to our church Christmas event and we shared with him the gospel. He introduced his girlfriend for us and we soon became friends and we went out for coffee. We shared the gospel with them again. They said they wanted to have Bible so they can understand more about God. We then told them that we wanted to help teaching them some main truths in the Bible for them. And surprisingly they accepted. I was so happy on the way home because this is the first time I see non-believers agree to join Bible Study to know more about God. I know for many, it's not much to be really happy but I am just really happy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home