October 17, 2008

The 10th wedding anniversary of my brother

Last week, we had a short vacation to my hometown to visit my family and also to celebrate my brother's 10th wedding anniversary. Indeed God is good! My brother's marriage started when he and his wife were not yet believers. Going through many ups and downs, there was time, they ven thought of breaking up but God is good. He had His own way to protect this family. My brother is a pastor now and they are happy with three kids. Although there are always things to work out for a better and more God-glorified marriage but we are thankful because they have experienced His compassion and love for their family and they are putting their trust in God, committedly serving Him.


My brother's family

Their picture of the wedding 10 years ago.

Thuan, MC of the Anniversary.


Interview session..! Fun!


Here they are, anniversary celebrants!


This is my only sister who now has two sons aldready.
My brother and his batch in Bible school.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home