November 9, 2008

The Great Commission Conference

I thank God so much for giving me opportunity to attend this inspiring and life-changing conference, not just as an interpreter but also as a student.
I have learned so much from the passion of our two speakers, JAMES R. EBY - the Founder & President of Mission Catalyst International, and Ken Womack. They are brothers-in-law.
God used the conference to revive my heart for evangelism and also to bring me into a re-commitment of interceding for the lost and taking initiative to invite them to the church Gospel meetings.
As a response to the speaker's calling, I wrote down these ten names and intercede for them daily:
1. Chu Thanh
2. Co Be
(our landlord)
3. Anh Thu
4. Me Anh Thu
5. Di Anh Thu
6. Ngoai Anh Thu
(our neighbors)
7. My Van
8. Be Na
(my friends)
9. Khiem
(my brother's friend)
10. Be ban sua
(She sells yoga milk in the market where I buy things everyday)
Being called to be an evangelist, I have seen God gave me a fruitful discipleship ministry in the past but from the day I returned from the Philippines, I have not started my personal witnessing yet. I pray that God will listen to my prayers and allow me to win these people for Him.
The speaker also encouraged us if there is someone from my list receiving Christ, I then cross that name and add another one so that I always can intercede for 10 people in a day.
I am praying for these people daily and expecting God to do His part as I offer my life totally for the work He may use me to share the Gospel with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home