July 10, 2009

Morning in a Park nearby

God is a great Creator I know, of the universe. But I think that He "hides" something in the nature, something very special. My mind is refreshed, my heart is more open and my soul is renewed when I come to Him in His marvellous creatures. I see thing diffrently. Not in a box. I see life problems differently before the great Creator God, the Planner and Finisher of life.






We had a great time this morning, enjoying our family devotion time in a park not for from our house. And Kairos was so excited when he saw trees and many people. Thank God for a good morning!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger IsaacThai said...

Chi oi..em moi mo hinh Ros cho Me coi..ch` Me ghien` qua! nho chiu ko noi~ nhin` may tam hinh de thuong, phung phiu cua Kairos Me ''uoc chi can' mot cai, " " thoi may bua nua con o nha Me len hun cho da~" hi` hi` toi mE..Nho Kairos qua!

July 11, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home