March 15, 2009

A wedding to thank God for

From L 2 R: Anh Thach- chi An**, be Ty, Binh-An, be Na, and Me.
It was good to see An, the bride, on her wedding day. She is a real nice lady whom I met just few months ago when I first stepped on this city. Being a deligent and teachable student in my English class, she is kind inside out. I am grateful to God that she has found her better half, who just came to know Christ thru her but remains teachable and open to Him.

The atmostphere of her wedding is really special, warm, sweet, and like a family reuinion. As a young mom who is still in breastfeeding period, I enjoyed all the food. (It's really Me!) Thuan was so proud that he arranged things in order for me to join them. =)

Happy wedding and may God bless your marriage life!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home