August 9, 2009

God's given ministry

I have many reasons to praise Him and give Him thanks for what He has done in and through me for the past week when I spent my time in Hanoi. The following are some highlights of my trip there.

I handled a seminar for workers who went to Malaysia for working and got converted during the time staying there, when they returned home, they are new believers facing many difficulties in their Christian lives. Amazingly, several of them have started to have small group and church planting. I felt so blessed being with them. I taught them how to study the Bible and how to lead a discussion in a small group.
The three following days, I taught a class on the Synoptic gospels (Mathew, Mark and Luke) to about 34 students who are pastors, church leaders from several tribal peoples in the North. They are hungry for the Word. God used my three days with the class very effectively and beneficially.

I have taught several classes on this subject, but this has been the best till now. I am so much grateful with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Every student experienced the touching power from heaven by His presence. Especially, they have determined to apply what they learned in their personal lives and ministries. This encouraged me a lot, because my motto for teaching is “not merely convey the truth but make the conveyed truth change people’s lives.”
It's always a joy to serve Him and serve Him as what we want!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home