April 11, 2010

English Class at Park


Phuong, the 3rd seed of our labor &Tram (left)
In November 28, Phuong received Christ after hearing my gospel presentation about God's unconditional love, I started doing follow-up with her and also seeing life transformation in her life. Not being so strongly and passionately but Phuong experiences God simply and deeply. She comes to me once for baptism doctrine study this week and the week after that I will come to her dorm. I met there 10 girls in her room. Phuong was so proud of my English skill that she asked me to test her friends. They all got amazed and wanted to be my students. =) We then schedule 2 conservative Saturdays in a park to study and here they are...

Kairos is sleeping beside the class....cute!
What touches me is they have to travel more than one our to come to our "outdoor" class. I taught them how to read and converse in English. While teaching I insert Christian values in our contents. I thank God for Phuong and realize that she is the woman of peace to reach these ladies. After a month I know these ladies, Phuong gained confidence to share the gospel with them so we are praying for God's directions and wisdom to reach them through this bridge.

Tien saw our class and wanted to join, too!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home