December 4, 2008

A busy but exciting Christmas is coming...!

Christmas is coming as usual every year but as a family, Thuan and I are welcoming it with many diffirent thoughts and feelings for some interesting reasons.
First, this is our first Christmas serving God as a family in our homeland.
Second, Christmas is also our thanksgiving time with our wedding anniversary. This year will be our second.
Third, we are excited and overjoyed to see our baby soon after this Christmas.
Fourth, this is our first time enjoying Christmas season in HCMC.

And for me, I have special gifts from the Lord of Christmas and because of that, I am happy and grateful! I thought I might not do anything for Him during this season but He provided me some opportunities where I can serve him with Thuan, and our Kairos (in my womb!)

We are expecting an exciting Christmas... May His Son's birthday celebration bring joy and love to every one of us. And may many will be saved into His kingdom as a gifts for His birthday through our acceptable and pleasing service!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home