January 1, 2009

The verse for a New Year

In my personal time with God this very first week of the year 2009, Hebrews 7:25 came to me as a promise from God which moved my heart to worship Him. Jesus is our forever Intercessor!

Each year is an exciting and adventurous journey for me to walk with God and discover His plan for my life. However, this year will be a year with many surprises when I am going to take my noble role of a mother. Things may get harder and life may be more tough than ever since in many ways but I am ready to take that unfamiliar path because I know He will be there, being my Father and taking me through all days of a coming year. I am confident for the fact that Jesus is my Intercessor and He is able to save me completely when I come to God through Him because He always live to intercede for me.

My prayer is that I will be reminded always in time of troubles, of needs, of discouragements, confused, and even happiness, joy, and peace.. that Jesus always intercedes on my behalf and I will be receiving a fruitful and blessed year as God wants.

Please also pray for me. Life has its own periods. I am not a "family" lady but I am learning everyday to finish this period well before I can take another step to finish all well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home