January 19, 2009

GoD hAs HiS oWn TiMe FoR eVeRyThInG!


I cannot describe clearly what we have been thinking and feeling these days as we are so expecting our baby, Kairos. I got a strange pain 3 nights ago with many signs of the delivery, Thuan called our Mom to come and she took a coach during the midnight. As she arrived early in the morning, we went to the hospital, I became like a "sOoN-dEliVeRiNg" lady... with all kinds of pain and exhautions in and out, and even with the way I walked, (just as all of other moms in that emergency room). Finally, I was rejected by the doctor...
-There are signs that your day is approaching but the process may take some days in your case so just stay at home and be alert if the pain increases then come again!
So, we went home, waiting for Karois on his way out. Thuan reminds me always about our baby's name, Kairos - God's appointed time. He Has His own time for everything and He will make all things beautiful in His time despite of how much I am expecting! Thuan does not have any schedules, just be available for his arrival. He cleans the house and is very ready...
I thank God for the strength that He re-enforces in me during these days with my Mom's help.
Thank you for all of your prayers. May God bless you back in return! And please continue to keep us in your daily prayers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home